Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap
Regular price $10.08
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS - Made of cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. Beeswax food wraps fabric and printing are certified by the Global Textile Standard
- EXTRA LARGE AND CUTTABLE WRAPS - 33 x 100 cm (13 x 39 inch). Can be cutted as needed. Natural alternative to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack when camping.
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE - Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Hand wash with cold water (avoid hot water), and air dry only (no wringing). Avoid microwaves and hot temperatures.
- NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE FOOD STORAGE - Our reusable beeswax wraps last about 6 month when used several times each week, while traditional plastic products are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more.
- LIVE MOST HEALTHY LIFE – Protects your family’s health, keeps food fresh for a longer time.